Feng Shui Audit and Consultation
The Feng Shui Audit and Consultation is individualized to the client and the space. Jillian employs a variety of Classical Feng Shui modalities providing you with a reliable audit of the property based on this fascinatingly accurate ancient science.
The consultation shares information and offers practical solutions. Some of the time will be spent explaining why an action or change is important as it relates to Feng Shui and your individual Four Pillars of Destiny. To gain the most benefit from your consultation, it is recommended that you follow the guidance as early as possible. Jillian’s door is open and welcomes the opportunity to discuss the details of your specific needs with you.
A consultation includes but is not limited to the following:
- Discussion of Your Personal Goals/Self-Assessment
- Analysis of Exterior and Interior Environments
- Analysis of the History of Your Current Location and Your Previous Locations
- Creation & Review of the Location’s Feng Shui Audit Map
- Discuss the Four Pillars of Destiny/BaZi (Chinese Astrology) Personal Chart for Up to 2 people at Your Location
- Red Envelope Tradition
- Clarification on action priorities
- Feng Shui Ceremonies As Requested/Recommended
Regardless of your goals within your home or business, the powerful techniques of Feng Shui are perfect for harnessing prosperity and success!
What is the fee for a Feng Shui Audit and Consultation?
In general, the initial consultation is $260. The allotted time for the initial consultation is up to 3 hours. Each Annual Update or individual service is $99/hour thereafter.
The fee for an out of state consultation is based on a variety of factors: time, travel costs, materials, etc. Please inquire to discuss your specific needs.
Small Business Feng Shui Consultation – $360.00 for a 3 hour consultation
Small business services are priced the same as an in-home consultation package.
Commercial Business Consultation – varies on the scope and services required. Please call for a free 30 minute conversation to assess your needs.