Podcast: Life Mastery Radio with Todd and Jackie
In March, I was asked back to Life Mastery Radio to talk with Todd Alan Cudaback along with his co-host Jackie Bailey. The aim was to talk about Chinese New Year and we went deep into Feng Shui, too.
Here’s Jackie’s blog post about our conversation: https://lifemasteryradio.net/from-a-to-qi-its-all-feng-shui/
Want to hear the full conversation?
Here is a link to the YouTube video. https://youtu.be/8fr3Rmu6tJw
Here is the link to the podcast on iHeart https://www.iheart.com/podcast/life-mastery-radio-with-todd-and-29418064/?keyid%5B0%5D=%22Life%20Mastery%20Radio%22%20with%20Todd%20%26%20Jackie&pname=podcast_profile&sc=widget_share
Here’s a sample of her blog post. Jackie wrote:
Jillian provided some basics of Chinese astrology which I also was unaware of.
1. The Chinese Calendar is a 60 year cycle. You can look back at what happened 60 years ago to provide insight into what you might expect this year.
I did a little research and discovered in 1962 – sixty years ago the following historical events happened:
- Cuban Missile Crisis (Hello. Here we are again dealing with the Soviet Union and nuclear power)
- Flooding in the coastal areas of West Germany kills 315 and destroys the homes of about 60,000 people (This seemed significant since this year is the year of Yang Water Tiger. Jillian reports there will be huge amounts of water)
- Super Constellation Flying Tiger Line Flight 739 disappears in the western Pacific Ocean, with all 107 aboard missing and presumed dead. (I took notice of this since this is the year of the TIGER.)
- The Petrified Forest National Park is established in Arizona. (Because Jillian reports the Tiger carries the WOOD element of the Chinese Zodiac, this felt significant)
I gotta say that I’m quite impressed that Jackie took this extra step to look back.
- She’s right about the Cuban Missile Crisis and the parallels to the Russia/Ukraine conflict.
- Flooding – there’s already terrible flooding in Indonesia, Australia, Ecuador and Mozambique (and it’s not even April 2022 as I type this)
- The China Eastern Airliner crash in March (so sad) is reportedly China’s worst air disaster in more than a decade.