When the situations in our life are not resolved on their own, are challenging and uncomfortable, it begins to feel like a problem. Can Feng Shui help you solve life’s problems? The answer is YES.
Feng Shui aims to help you experience harmony and balance in your home. When you are living with the support of harmony and balance in your physical environment, it is easier to achieve the things you want such as happiness, greater wealth, a sense of peace, and well-being. Feng Shui can help you create a space where it is easier to think with a clear head, have positive emotions, and make good decisions. Good fortune doesn’t just fall out of the sky. You still need to follow those decisions with the right actions; otherwise, you will not reach all your goals.
After over a decade of practicing Feng Shui, I generally observe two types of problems. The first type of problems that you are aware of because you are listening to the small inner voice telling you. Often it is more like a feeling – a knowing.
I can relate because when I first started with Feng Shui, I knew something was “off” in my home. I had moved in a few months prior and things were not going my way. Something didn’t feel right but I couldn’t figure out why. That’s when I started using Feng Shui in my own life.
Some other common problems I see are:
- You are struggling to make your house feel like a home
- You read some books on Feng Shui and are feeling unsure of the right thing to do
- You worked with someone on the Feng Shui before but you didn’t get the results you wanted
- You are beginning to wonder if there is something in the house that is holding you back because there always seems to be an obstacle
- You are thinking about remodeling a major area of your home or putting on an addition and think that this is a good time to get help
If you don’t listen to that small inner voice early on, then things may start to snowball into much bigger issues. Those turn into the second type of problem I see. These are usually considered major issues! You want the momentum to go a different direction because it feels like the end of the road you are currently traveling is undesirable. You feel like you must have some intervention and get some relief.
Some more serious problems I see are:
- You have massive amounts of personal property, stuff, that you can not seem to clear out because it feels overwhelming
- You or someone close to you has a major health problem, be it physical or emotional, and/or there is a very slow recovery after a critical treatment
- You moved into your home and feel like your life has been going downhill ever since – nothing is going your way and you don’t know why
- You are dealing with a major marital relationship issue that you fear may lead to abuse and/or divorce
- You are having difficulties with finances and holding onto money, and/or your career has taken a turn for the worse
- You lack energy, focus, feel overly stressed and cannot get a good night’s sleep
- You have a child or children that have difficulty with focus, learning, and misbehavior
- If you are a small business owner, you feel that your business is struggling in the areas of profitability, productivity, employee morale/retention, attracting the right client or customers
There are two different kinds of Feng Shui services that can help. You can choose between a Residential Consultation for your home or a Business Consultation.
Generally speaking, there’s never just one right way to solve anything. In Classical Feng Shui, there are infinite options to explore with time-tested techniques that can be applied in almost any space.
Getting a fresh perspective on the situation can widen the field of possibility and lots of answers will appear.