Do you want to bring more balance and harmony into your life?
Get help setting up your home to optimize your life
Perhaps you’re feeling blocked, or are looking to reduce stress in some area of your life. Or maybe you need to build confidence, communicate more clearly, and feel more powerful as you move through your life’s transitions and everyday challenges.
If this sounds like you, consider working with me on your current home or vacation property.
This service is the perfect guide to help you remove bottlenecks and achieve peak performance in your career, enhanced relationships, and better health, enabling you to achieve breakthroughs and enduring success. This service is based on the principles of Feng Shui, an ancient Chinese system of knowledge that helps create harmony and balance within any environment. Creating harmony and balance in your environment supports your life and makes it much easier to achieve what you most want, such as well-being, abundance, love, and happiness.
Who Is This Service For?
The Residential Consultation is for you if you want to move forward in some area of your life and feel more empowered. It is also for you if you:
- Feel something might be off in your life or in your house or your vacation home.
- Can’t put a finger on it, but despite your best efforts, things just aren’t going the way you want them to go in life.
- Are going through a significant life event, such as an upcoming move, job change, or relationship change, and want help to make the transition go as smoothly as possible.
- Are dealing with a significant illness and want to know what else you can do to boost your healing process and give yourself the best possible outcome.
- Want direction and more insight on what seem like unanswerable questions about your life – when to get married or have a baby, or whether to accept the promotion or quit your job.
- Want to optimize your living space to create a clear path to more opportunity for getting what you want.
Customized and S.M.A.R.T. Based
I use a wide variety of Feng Shui concepts and tools to customize your experience, giving you personalized results and solutions that you can easily implement. Each consultation starts with a Discovery Session, where we explore what’s working or not working in your life, and I make specific recommendations. Because each client and home is unique, I utilize a wide variety of tools that makes your Feng Shui journey completely customized.
Even though the experience is customized, the Feng Shui Residential Consultation is founded on my S.M.A.R.T. principles:
- Specific = Individualized for your focus/needs
- Measure = Luo Pan for accuracy in calculation
- Application = Applied correctly to your home or business to achieve your maximum benefit
- Realistic = Practical, simple solutions and options that are tailored to you
- Timely = Understanding timeliness, because knowing the right time to act can be pivotal
This ensures that your overall experience is both personalized and comprehensive.
I’ve heard and read about Feng Shui over the years and have always been curious to experience it. I was personally referred to Jillian for her expertise and wisdom behind Feng Shui. I decided to take the opportunity to learn more about it and how it could help my household create better energy for financial abundance and prosperity.
After the initial consultation I was amazed at the level of detail, passion and understanding of Feng Shui that Jillian held. I followed directions as told, immediately went shopping for the items I needed, and began to see results almost immediately. With the new additions (and removal of the old), the energy of the house immediately felt more clear, abundant and progressive! Money started to come unexpectedly from people who had owed, and I was also beginning to see my Universe shape itself more positively, especially in beginning a new relationship.
I am very grateful for Jillian’s insights and deep understanding of not only Feng Shui but also of my own personal needs. I would recommend her as the foremost Feng Shui practitioner in the Valley!
In many cases, I visit people in their home (or vacation property) in person. However, that’s not always possible. In those cases, we’ll use other methods—such as video conferencing or FaceTime, for example—so you can show me your space remotely. I’ve been working remotely for years, and many other Feng Shui practitioners have been moving to online-only consultations recently as well. This flexibility not only allows me to work with people in many different locations, but it also allows clients the flexibility to meet when it best suits their schedules.
I also offer a hybrid option for local clients (residents of Phoenix, Arizona area), where we can start remotely and then continue in-person when the timing is right. This is especially helpful if you are experiencing an urgent situation and need an immediate consultation on your space.
Once we have gathered the necessary information together and have explored your space, I prepare a comprehensive report detailing my recommendations from a Classical Feng Shui perspective. Your report includes an audit of your floor plan, which helps you to align with the most favorable energy available, and date selection, giving you the proper timing for making any changes.
In my practice, Feng Shui is an on-going relationship, so it’s important that we stay connected. For example, you may find that as you make adjustments, you have questions or want to make sure you are doing it right. I understand this need and am here to support you.
Whatever way you want to stay in touch, you’ll get the full benefit of my support as you implement the suggestions and improvements to your home. As part of this program, after your initial consultation and report I am available to you with unlimited support for the first 30 days via text and email—or, if you prefer, we can arrange a weekly phone call to check in.
I’d like to recognize and thank Jillian for her expert Feng Shui guidance throughout the years. Consultations with her have helped me both in my personal and professional life. As a busy mother who works, having her thorough and informative guided Feng Shui coaching has helped me with positive results and peace of mind.
My family and I resided in Phoenix for six years before moving Portland, Oregon last winter. During our stay in Phoenix, Jillian provided amazing workplace Feng Shui direction and personal life consultations for my family and I. Preparing my family for a large relocation to the Pacific Northwest would not have gone as smoothly without her time and dedication to ensure we were prepared with guidance. I couldn’t thank her enough for this.
Once we settled into the Pacific Northwest, Jillian was able to bring her expertise to Portland. She spent time consulting our new living quarters and suggested major and minor adjustments to better our Feng Shui. Her work didn’t stop there. I know that Jillian is always a telephone or email consultation away. My family and I look forward to her return to Portland, Oregon to once again complete a new consultation in our second home here.
As Your Practitioner
I am a classically trained Feng Shui expert, and my foundational training is in the ancient wisdom of the over 400-year-old Wu Chang Feng Shui Mastery lineage.
I have been providing Feng Shui consultations since 2010. I use time-tested materials and offer practical solutions for modern lifestyles. One of my strengths is simplifying intricate details so that clients can take immediate action to enhance the physical, emotional and/or spiritual aspects of their lives.
I earned my first and second certifications at Feng Shui Arizona under the supervision of master teacher Lisa Montgomery, who was a student of H. H. Professor Lin Yun. In the following years, I continued my work with other Feng Shui experts based in the UK, Europe, Asia and the U.S.A. To further advance my skills, I was privately mentored by Master Denise Liotta Dennis, who studied directly with the prestigious, late Grandmaster Yap Cheng Hai of Kuala Lumpur.
I am a proud member of the International Feng Shui Guild, a professional organization dedicated to the outreach of Feng Shui. Through this organization, I earned the Red Ribbon Professional status which sets a standard baseline of Feng Shui knowledge and practice.
Jillian did a consultation for me at the beginning of 2014. She talked with me and asked what I was trying to accomplish in addition to providing a comprehensive reference packet that included several charts that she was able to interpret and explain. This information was used in determining what was needed in my house, while keeping in mind what was important to me, to adjust to the energy for 2014. I was amazed at the almost immediate results.
What really impresses me about Jillian is her desire to continue studying Feng Shui and increasing her understanding of this ancient Chinese philosophy. I am moving into a different house next month and I am very excited to have Jillian guiding me again. I need to add a P.S…Jillian also counseled me on my desk at work and wow, my plants and I love it.
Her knowledge is amazing!!
Princess Di (Diana O)
What’s Included in This Service?
- One (1) 60-minute phone assessment/Discovery Call, conducted over the phone or via teleconferencing*
- This call is both a broad and deep assessment, where we’ll discuss what’s working or not working in your life, honing in on areas where Feng Shui principles can be called upon to restore harmony.
- One (1) 120-minute Site Consultation, conducted via video conferencing platform (Skype, Zoom, Facetime)—or, if desired for local Phoenix, Arizona residents, in person*
- This session is where we explore your living space together. With me guiding you every step of the way, we will virtually tour your space by video. I’ll be asking questions as well as requesting you to show me various areas of the house. This allows me to assess both the technical aspects of your home and its layout as well as the energy of the space.
- BaZi/Four Pillars of Destiny Chart(s)
- BaZi/Four Pillars of Destiny charts and detailed analysis for up to two (2) people living in the property. The discussion and review is conducted during the on-site visit, or by phone or video conferencing platform for remote consultations.
- One (1) Recommendations Report
- This comprehensive report includes:
- My specific recommendations from a Classical Feng Shui perspective
- An audit of your floor plan with recommendations design to help you align with the most favorable energy available
- Personalized date selection so you have recommended dates to optimize your outcomes when making the changes needed to your living space.
- 30 days of unlimited email or text support—or if preferred, weekly phone calls
- Once the initial consultation is complete and I’ve sent you your recommendations report, I am available to you for unlimited support for the next 30 days. This is especially helpful as many people need time to digest the information in the report and then need clarification. Other people have questions pop up as they start making the changes and want to be sure they’re doing the right thing.
- This comprehensive report includes:
Are you ready to optimize your space and your life?
If so, contact me to arrange your complimentary Discovery Call, where we will talk about your needs and how I can help meet them as well as determine if we’re a fit to work together.
You can contact me by email at FSinMotion@gmail.com or by phone by calling 480-648-1836
© 2020 Feng Shui In Motion